The UFHD Standard Mat
- setting the standards in underfloor heating
The UFHD Standard mat makes a warm floor underfoot an affordable luxury, making any floor surface in any room a joy to walk on.
It is widely accepted that heating mats are superior to loose cable systems, as they are much quicker to install and have regulated cable widths, so you always get a good even heat spread with no hot or cold spots.
The UFHD Standard mat has a fabric backing allowing adhesives to be fully absorbed, thereby allowing a perfect bond between the tiles and subfloor. Other underfloor heating mats are comprised of cables crudely stuck onto plastic/fibreglass with sticky tape, tests have shown that this can create a barrier between the subfloor and the floor finish and so the tiles stick to the underfloor heating system rather than the subfloor.
- Fabric backing for better installation
- Powerful 160watts/m² output to warm even the thickest tile
- Only one connection cable for easy installation
- Only 3mm thick
- Surpasses international safety standards
- 10 year guarantee
- No electro magnetic field
This mat is also available with two connection cables (Classic mat) and is designed more as a budget system.
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
|Output cable||11 W/m|
|Thickness of mat/wire||~ 3.3 mm|
|Protection class||I + 30mA RCD|
|Connections||One side connection|
|Net colour||White - textile|
|Space between heating wires||7 cm|
|Supply lead length||4.0m|