Sole Source Heating - UFHS 200 Watts/m²
- heats The Royal Conservatory in Windsor
UFHS has been designed for sole source of heating in conservatories and other areas.
At 200 Watts/m2 the UFHS mat system is the most powerful on the market. The system is ultra thin, adding only 5mm to the floor depth once installed. The system can be installed either directly beneath the tiles or in the screed for off peak electricity use.
If using underfloor heating for sole source heating, it is very important to have insulation either under the screed or directly below the heating. And to make sure the heat output is sufficient we offer a design service, where we can calculate both the heat requirement of the area and the amount of heating mat that needs to be installed.
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
|Output cable||10 W/m|
|Thickness of mat/wire||~ 3.3 mm|
|Protection class||I + 30mA RCD|
|Connections||One side connection|
|Net colour||White - textile|
|Space between heating wires||6.00 cm|
|Supply lead length||4.00m|