The UFHD Classic Mat 160
- Excellent quality and amazing price!
The Classic mat makes a warm floor underfoot an affordable luxury, making any floor surface in any room a joy to walk on.
Use the Classic Mat if you want the thinnest cable in our range, to keep the floor height to a minimum.
It is widely accepted that heating mats are superior to loose cable systems, as they are much quicker to install and have regulated cable widths, so you always get a good even heat spread with no hot or cold spots.
Our Classic mat unlike competitor products has a fabric backing allowing adhesives to be fully absorbed, thereby allowing a perfect bond between the tiles and the sub-floor.
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
|Output cable||11 W/m|
|Thickness of mat/wire||~ 3.3 mm|
|Protection class||I + 30mA RCD|
|Net colour||White - textile|
|Space between heating wires||7 cm|
|Supply lead length||4.0m|