The Wet Room System - UFHEB 160 Watts/m²
- the safest underfloor heating system available
Although all of our underfloor heating products are suitable for use in wet rooms, we have developed a system, which is specifically designed for wet rooms - UFHEB.
These systems are easy to install, extremely robust, available in 300mm widths meaning a better floor coverage around bathroom furniture, ultra thin, adding only 5mm to the depth of the floor and are rated at a powerful 160 Watts/m².
UFHEB has been designed with a completely unique external earth braid and grid system to comply with all European and International guidelines and directives for wet rooms.
This is the safest underfloor heating system available.
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
|Output cable||10 W/m|
|Outer insulation||Earth screen|
|Thickness of mat/wire||~ 3.3 mm|
|Protection class||I + 30mA RCD|
|Net colour||White mat|
|Space between heating wires||6.00 cm|
|Supply lead length||4.0m|