Heating for soft floor finishes - RHE Parquet
- the best system available for use under soft floor finishes
You can now enjoy the beauty of a wooden or carpeted floor with the comfort of low temperature underfloor heating with our RHE Parquet underfloor heating system. The RHE system is unique as it has very thin insulated heating cables in close proximity to each other that run at a very low temperature regulated by a floor thermostat.
What this means is that you get the perfect under-floor heating system for use under a wooden or carpeted floor.
Do not compare this system with other under wood systems you may see, as many of them do not have an earth means, so you cannot use them in kitchens or bathrooms.
Installation is very easy and mess free.
- Tested in accordance with National and International Standards for safety (IEC, VDE, SEMKO, UL, etc.).
- Fulfills the INCIRP guidelines and regulations in regards to the EMF (Electromagnetic Fields).
- Complies with wiring rules regarding EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility).
- Should be installed in accordance with National and Local Electrical Codes.
- Always read the installation Instructions.
|Output cable||7.5 W/m|
|Thickness of mat/wire||~ 2.5 mm|
|Protection class||I + 30mA RCD|
|Space between heating wires||6.25 cm|
|Supply lead length||4.0m|